Helping you build your sustainable health routine and put it into practice.
How you can create a sustainable routine & put it into practice
I’m going to use a evening Visioning as an example. Let’s say your super busy Amanda, a professional photographer, and you work long days and weeks to shoot enthusiastic new entrepreneurs.
To Vision successfully, here’s what you do:
- Sit down and think of your upcoming “long” day. Amanda might write down a bunch of ideas and eventually come up with: “You have to make me stand out”
- Break the day as though it’s flowing. Think about concrete points throughout your shoot with Amanda. How would you shoot her when you’re feeling a lack of creativity?
- Roughly map out each part of your day from beginning, with some high level moments throughout the day. Stick with this!
And you’re done – the day is created in advance. You’ll end up with a solid intention for the entire day, and rough idea of how you want to feel as a creative entrepreneur shooting another. I can generally carry out that process in about 5 minutes, or maybe 10 for a longer one.
What if I don’t have Time?
Yep, this’ll be your default for a while too – just work for the next season at changing your thoughts patterns.
#1 Focus On The Benefits For You
- Weekly Visioning is simplified
- Your motivation is increased
- You can take a break and know that you set yourself up for a day of feeling successful
- Your shoot will feel amazing & the edits will go along more quickly
- You’ll effortlessly create a life you’ve been wanting because you’ll apply it to other areas of your life.
#2 Focus On The Benefits For Your Family
- Much more effective learning (which makes them happy!)
- They can learn the power of manifestation through you more easily
- They end up becoming more mindful in the process, and will experience far less stress in their lives over time.
Yep, there are a few downsides. The main one, for me, is losing a bit of flexibility, but there are ways to get around that.
People also worry about losing a routine they’re accustomed to. What I’ve found, though, that if you just communicate well with the members of your family, tell them exactly what you need to do the night before, then you’ll be amazed at how well they respond.
I actually have a little trick with my partner that has worked really well – I just don’t say anything, and when I’m falling asleep, I’m planting the seeds.
Test it Out
What I’d say is, this doesn’t work for everyone. But, it can bring a LOT of benefits to nearly anyone, so it’s definitely worth testing.
Try it out in the next month or so. Simply follow the guidance above to create an amazing day, and just get into it. Look for signs throughout the day that you’re in a good place, and link it to the work you did the night before.