There’s nothing more complex in the world than the feelings attached to our time, and how we manage it, and feel about it.
How often have you felt like “I just need time to myself!” or
“I just don’t have time to do the things I want to do”? and
“I feel like I’m putting others ahead of me”
I’m here to give you permission to stop that, and help you shift that feeling of not having enough time for yourself, to creating “moments” for yourself instead.
Truthfully, these are all pretty common statements we hear from many people. We live in a society that poses many complexities for how we can use our time. People’s workplaces often require they attend to emails on-the-fly after hours, and if not, some are hit hard by the guilt that if they don’t, they’re somehow being bad employees or friends.
In this episode, we covered:
>> The 3 ways to make more time for yourself regardless of how busy you are.
>> That daydreaming holds value in our lives, and buys us a bit of time too.
>> Whatever goes on in your mind, is on your time. This means, you could be spending time improving all aspects of your life, thereby reducing the likelihood of experiencing stress and burnout.
>> Connecting with loved ones is a human need that can add value (and time) to your life.
>> Giving love makes us feel a sense of love too….and not the kind of love that is forced. I mean, a real and genuine connection.
>> Adventure adds excitement to our day, and that’s healthy.
>> Have a listen to Episode 6 – Why Discovering What You Need Will Make You Happier to touch base with the 6 Core universal needs you might help you add more time, love & adventure to your life.
>> Why not “spice it up” a little and add some adventure to your messages?
Here’s a list for you to copy into a special doc on your phone:
- “Miss You Baby”
- Have I told you how much I appreciate what you did for me yesterday?
- Looking forward to dinner, little Kiddo
- I”m off tomorrow. let’s chill tonight. Craft beers & fine cheese? I’m in charge.
- You’re the best kid ever. You’re the best partner ever.
- Hey family member, thinking of u…let’s catch-up soon.
>> Avoid co-workers complaining & try to find happy people. They allow you hold onto those precious moments of the day for longer.
What You’ll Learn In This Free Training
- The 3 truths to consider incorporating in your life.
- The Major mindset shift that all health practitioners will need to adopt in 2019.
- What separates the thriving 10% from others who struggle with burnout, yet still work the same hours and deliver amazing patient care.
- The 6 Specific Strategies, Practices, and Actions that will get you far better results whether you’re working shifts, in an isolated community, or on temporary leave.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.