I’d like to explore some of the easiest ways to enhance your productivity throughout your day in such a way that you’re capitalizing on each moment.Napolean Hill breaks down the day like this:We have 24 hours in a day: 8 hours for sleep, 8 hours for work, 8 hours for free time.When I refer to the moments throughout “your day”, I mean the 16 hours or so that you’re awake.
We all have the same amount of hours in a day yet some people just seem to fit it all in, while others are working non-stop. And that is true if you’re doing 12 hour shifts on a busy hospital unit!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How to be proactive with your emotional system.
- Ways to create more productivity.
- To create a list of emotions that want to experience daily.
- How to connect with what you want to feel, instead of how you are feeling now.
- The challenges you might be faced with.
Subscribe & Review in iTunesAre you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Love & Brilliance, Lynn