It’s ok to be afraid once in a while, because having fear is a normal part of life. Fear protects us. Fear may even fulfill a need. For example, you see a lion – you run! This podcast episode is a 3-part series.
That means Episode 24, 25 & 26 are all about Fear & Running From Something. I’m going to break down fear and how it affects us, along with some ways we can turn things around, particularly after injury.
It’s ok to be afraid once in a while, because having fear is a normal part of life. Fear protects us. Fear may even fulfill a need. For example, you see a lion – you run! Episode 24, 25 and 26 are covered in a 3-part series on overcoming fear-based emotions based on our subconscious beliefs & personal traumas of past events.
In this episode, we covered:
- In order to recondition your body to a new frame of mind, understanding that the trauma is simply energy stored in your body
- Fear manifests itself as self-limiting thoughts, unconscious beliefs and habits.
- Reiki helps shift the energy in your body as well.
- Your body becomes addicted to an emotional state and that is one reason why people fear pain & flee from certain situations.
- I asked two important questions you should pose yourself:
1) What are you most afraid of?
2) What are you even more afraid of?
- Also discussed, my own pain story, and what “I am afraid of” and “what I am even more afraid of” for #relatability.
My coaching teacher, Tony Robbins, says we must embrace the fear, and “dance” with it.
There are times, however, where you don’t know how to “dance” with your fear, or work around the pain of the past. My most successful strategy has been to use Visualization (of no longer having the problem) combined with using Affirmations. Download my free Ebook that covers many affirmations that are unique to you.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.