Health Coaches like weighing the pros and cons to changing a behaviour. A Good reward system help us measure our success in our lives, especially when you’re in a time-crunch. By rewarding yourself for achieving certain goals you improve the chances of success. But also, you have to acknowledge your internal fears.
Takeaways for Episode 3
Health Coaches like weighing the pros and cons to changing a behaviour. A Good reward system help us measure our success in our lives.
By rewarding yourself for achieving certain goals you improve the chances of success. In fact, episode 22 is entirely dedicated to deconstructing routines and helping you change your daily habits to help you achieve success.
Some people have great systems in place but they come to coaching because they’re lost touch with a few of good strategies, and they want to tap-into that a little more.
Using a reward system is one such strategy to helping you achieve a state of peak emotional and physical performance...to stay on top of your highest purpose in life.
The Pros Of A Reward System
- You will improve your dignity if you continue to change and you may have a positive attitude towards life.
- You will be encouraged to face other problems in your life instead of ignoring them.
- You may be motivated to try out other things in life and succeed in them.
- The more you reward yourself, the higher your self-esteem will grow.
The Cons Of A Reward System
- You might be embarrassed with yourself for not reaching your goals and give-up on everything.
- You will expect that not living up to your expectations is a natural thing.
- You may become frustrated with life and blame others for not being successful.
- You may be easily comforted with the idea that failure is an option.
At the end of the day, it’s about monitoring yourself and your triggers. It’s about understanding the power of the subconscious mind when we weren’t aware. And establishing a good reward system is a part of the preparation phase in living a better lifestyle.
You can also go to another post, 5 Rewards To Stay Motivated, to help you along.
You can also find out more about