BACK FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF We continue from our previous article “What Would It Take” in order to create a Mindset Shift? In that previous post, I instructed you to ask yourself the question over and over again until you felt satisfied with the answer, so that you can… manifest what you desire most out of life.. I also explained to you what I needed to do; ask “What Would It take”, for me to get to gym. The easiest answer I got was to “drive myself to the gym”. >> >> That post was based on my life and goals I had to reach.
Aren’t you just dying to get more of what you want, but yet you have no clue what your next step should be? Everywhere you look, people have it together but you’re feeling like it might not be happening for you. Today, we explore what might be standing in your way.
In This Episode…
- I expand on our last blog post, “What Is standing In Your Way?”. This is directed at those who fear challenging themselves to try new things. I used my story as an example on the previous post, but now I want to use examples that are directed to your life struggles.
- I teach you how to identify what you want to change.
- Learn to be able to make any kind of adjustments to your thinking patterns.
- You will define “success” for yourself.
- To be able to make any kind of adjustments to your thinking patterns, first identify what needs to change.
- Your core values in life might be what needs tweaking here.
- Identify the goals that you find important.This will put you in a better position to identify any self-doubt.
- As well, look at the value systems that make you the type of person you are.
- Re-define success for yourself as well.
- Avoid negativity, because negativity gets in the way of being mindful of what might be standing in your way. So you will have difficulty achieving greater success.
Subscribe & Review in iTunesAre you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Love & Brilliance, Lynn