Because it just does!!!!! In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
Are you struggling to feel good, and look good? Or maybe you look good, and you don’t want to give up on that look and leave essential nutrients out of your diet? When you adapt the perception of changing your diet for health and longevity,you’re in a better position to set realistic health goals and achieve success. For me, I eat a keto diet.
- WHY eating the right foods, will not only give you more energy, but food can having healing powers.
- When you adapt the perception of changing your diet for health and longevity, you’re in a better position to set realistic health goals and achieve success.
- Some shared information about my diet and what keeps me trim: #keto diet.
- What does feeling good mean to you.
- What eating good means to you. I cover mindful eating here.
- Why the preparation phase is the most important in order to achieve success at changing your food habits.
- Water – the majority of your body is made of water. This makes water the most important source if need to live longer and healthier. Drinking lots of water daily is very important part to starting a healthier diet.
- Salads – fruit and vegetables are known to be high in nutrients and low on calories. Research has found broccoli and grapes to be the most important fruits and variables you need to include in your salads for good health.
- Berries – barriers have been found to be good in assisting to fight against life threatening diseases. They are full of antioxidants to boost our immune system.
- Olive oils – is believed to be good for your heart by many medical specialists. Some even believe it is good for your brain and cancer prevention.
- Avocado – vitamins contained in avocados such as lycopene and beta-carotene can lower your cholesterol levels.
- Grains and Seeds – high in fibre, and can be found in gluten-free pasta too! Whole grain bread can increase longevity, as well as reduce blood sugar, obesity and blood pressure among other things.
- Beer and Wine – consuming small amounts of alcohol can reduce your heart attack chances. But specialists suggest that only two drinks a day for men and one for women can improve your hearts health.
I’d like to add that NOT all foods that are plant-based will get you vitality! Please read your labels are beware of GMO soy, wheat, and corn.These are genetically-modified ingredients with well-documented risks to gut and immune system health. >> For more on GMOs, you can read my Graduate Research on the topic of food and risk, for an in-depth review.
Subscribe & Review in iTunesAre you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Love & Brilliance, Lynn