WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie comprises a file bearing an identifier (a strand of alphabetic character* and numerals) that is stationed by a web server to a web browser and is stacked away by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stashed away by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless erased by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not normally contain any information that personally describes a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be applied by web servers to distinguish and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
HOW WE APPLY COOKIES
THE COOKIES WE SET
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to link up with your social network in respective ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, etc., will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Below is a list of the different types of cookies used on this site, and an explanation of what they are used for. If you would like any more information, please get in touch.
A. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
B. Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
C. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
D. Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
E. Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store any personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
F. Other Cookies: The following cookies are also set by our site, however their purpose has not yet been identified. We are conducting research into these cookies and will update this page as soon as possible.
Cookies Utilized in https://satorihwcoaching.ca /
You can forestall the background of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be cognisant that disenabling cookies will feign the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) In Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) In Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) In Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
You can cancel cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously referred if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s typically better to allow cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. Nevertheless if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our favourite contact methods.
- Data controller: Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website, by signing up to our e-newsletter and downloading our content.
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
We are likely to collect several kinds of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from users in different ways. Types of Information Collected and retained are majorly of two types and they include but not limited to, when Users visit our site, contacts us, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked to fill out appropriately their name, email address and location. Also, users may, however, visit our Site anonymously and refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Personal identifiable information will be collected from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, title, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, personal interests, telephone number etc. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Non-Personal / Identifiable Information: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors and members on our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic, the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, user Internet service providers “IP addresses” where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
- Web Beacons: A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in our database.
Notice: When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled Information Sharing and Disclosure below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd or to our third party service providers.
The data controller in respect of our website is Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd of the city of Victoria, BC. You can contact the data controller by writing to the office at 1152 Chapman St, Victoria, BC V8V2T6. or sending an email to [email protected].
The data controller’s representative and data protection officer is Lynn A Chenier. You can contact the data controller’s representative by sending an email to [email protected].
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may collect and utilize users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- To improve users experience
- To communicate with you (via e-mail, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information regarding our products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers;
- To process your order and to answer questions about the status of your order;
- To send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- To maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service;
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- To help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- We may use the review you provide to improve our products and services.
- conduct direct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our shopping experiences and product offerings and
- The information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
- We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
2. Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
4. Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that, in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
5. Contest Winners. We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of winners of our contests and sweepstakes.
6. Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no security system is impenetrable and “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, or that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of our databases.
When creating an account and asked to choose a password, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
This section sets out how long we retain your information. We have set out specific retention periods where possible. Where that has not been possible, we have set out the criteria we use to determine the retention period.
- Server log information: we retain information on our server logs for 12months.
- Order information: when you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information for six years following the end of the financial year in which you placed your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes.
- Correspondence and enquiries: when you make an enquiry or correspond with us for any reason, whether by email or via our contact form we will retain your information for as long as it takes to respond to and resolve your enquiry, and for 24 further month(s) after which point we will delete your information.
- E-Newsletter: we retain the information you used to sign up for our e-newsletter for as long as you remain subscribed (i.e. you do not unsubscribe) or if we decide to cancel our e-newsletter service, whichever comes earlier.
CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING RETENTION PERIODS
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent);
- how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
- any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO US BY EMAIL
Transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means), you do so entirely at your own risk.
We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us by such means.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your information will be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in the circumstances set out below. We will also transfer your information outside the EEA or to an international organisation in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (compliance with a court order, for example). Where we are required to do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards and protections are in place.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by sending an email to [email protected]:
- to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes (for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes); and
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal affects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the purposes of the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details of which are available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Further information on your rights in relation to your personal data as an individual
The above rights are provided in summary form only and certain limitations apply to many of these rights. For further information about your rights in relation to your information, including any limitations which apply, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
- https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/; and
You can also find out further information about your rights, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation, which is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/reform/files/regulation_oj_en.pdf
Verifying your identity where you request access to your information
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft or general unauthorized access to your information.
How we verify your identity
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES
You have the following rights in relation to your information, which you may exercise in the same way as you may exercise by sending an email to [email protected]
- to object to us using or processing your information where we use or process it in order to carry out a task in the public interest or for our legitimate interests, including ‘profiling’ (i.e. analysing or predicting your behaviour based on your information) based on any of these purposes; and
- to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes (including any profiling we engage in that is related to such direct marketing).
You may also exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
- clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
- sending an email to [email protected] asking that we stop sending you marketing communications or by including the words “OPT OUT”.
For more information on how to object to our use of information collected from cookies and similar technologies, please see the section entitled How to accept or reject cookies in our cookies policy, which is available here: www.satorihwcoaching.ca/cookie-policy.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
If, however, you inadvertently or intentionally transmit sensitive personal information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal information under Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will use and process your sensitive personal information for the purposes of deleting it.
We will provide you with the information about the change in question and the purpose and any other relevant information before we use your information for that new purpose.
Wherever required, we will obtain your prior consent before using your information for a purpose that is different from the purposes for which we originally collected it.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to [email protected]
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on a Do Not Track signal in their browser, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they do not track the user. For information about Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.org
At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. n addition, we use other technology that is standard to the internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the website. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal. For information on how to opt out from tracking technologies used on our website, see our cookies policy which is available here: www.satorihwcoaching.ca/cookie-policy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltdmay contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd and may not be copied, distributed, displayed, altered or modified, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, photocopy, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.. The corporate and product names, slogans, logos and other content contained on this site are the registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd or are used by Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd with the permission of their owners. The use, copying or alteration of any Trademark without the express prior written consent of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltdor, where applicable, the registered owner’s express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The Trademarks are protected under the Trademark Act and by state or common law.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
While Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd uses its best efforts for the information contained in this site to be as accurate and reliable as possible, errors may sometimes occur. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site and to make such changes without notice to past or present users of our site. Links to Other Sites To this extent that this site may now or in the future include links, facts, opinions or recommendations of different individuals or organizations, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or otherwise endorse these links, facts, opinions and recommendations.
Note: The materials and other information like personal treatment options and preferences provided or shared by Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltdor visitors on the website are for educational, communication and information purposes only and are not intended to replace or constitute medical advice or treatments. Therefore, individuals and members must seek medical advice regarding their medications, conditions and treatment options from a Doctor who specializes in their medical condition(s).
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions contained on this site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to our site. We request that you visit this site from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
We hope this policy answers your questions about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. If you have additional questions or want to contact us for a specific purpose, please select from the following:
- Access/Corrections: Please send any request to access, amend or delete certain personal data we hold about you to the contact address below.
- Complaints and other questions: You should send any questions you may have about this policy or any complaints you have about how we have handled our personal data to the contact address below. If you feel our response is not satisfactory, we will refer you to a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization.
- Security: If you have reasons to believe that the personal data we hold about you, such as your account with Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd., other program Profile(s), or other membership information is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by either clicking “Contact Us” on any page of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.; or via email [email protected].
We appreciate your concerns and will seek to resolve any concerns and disputes. Thanks for reading. Hope we made you feel a little more comfortable about using out website at Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- “Data Protection Legislation” means European Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC, and any legislation and/or regulation implementing or made pursuant to them, or which amends or replaces any of them (including the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- “Data Processor”, “Data Subject”, “Processor”, “Processing”, “Subprocessor”, and “Supervisory Authority” shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- “Personal Data” as used in this Addendum means information relating to an identifiable or identified Data Subject who visits or engages in transactions through your store (a “Customer”), which Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. Processes as a Data Processor in the course of providing you with the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, Personal Data does not include information that Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. processes in the context of services that it provides directly to a consumer, such as through its consumer-facing applications or its consumer-facing services like Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. Payments; and
- All other capitalized terms in this Addendum shall have the same definition as in the Agreement.
- Where a Data Subject is located in the European Economic Area, that Data Subject’s Personal Data will be processed by SATORI HEALTH u0026amp; WELLNESS COACHING LTD. Canadian based servers.
- When Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. Processes Personal Data in the course of providing the Services, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. will:
- Process the Personal Data as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- notify you if, in ‘Around’ opinion, your instruction for the processing of Personal Data infringes applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- notify you promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from a Data Subject or Supervisory Authority relating to Around’ Processing of the Personal Data;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall be appropriate to the harm which might result from any unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Data and appropriate to the nature of the Personal Data which is to be protected;
- provide you, upon request, with up-to-date attestations, reports or extracts thereof where available from a source charged with auditing Around’ data protection practices (e.g. external auditors, internal audit, data protection auditors), or suitable certifications, to enable you to assess compliance with the terms of this Addendum;
- notify you promptly upon becoming aware of and confirming any accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful processing of, disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data;
- ensure that its personnel who access the Personal Data are subject to confidentiality obligations that restrict their ability to disclose the Customer Personal Data; and
- upon termination of the Agreement, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. will promptly initiate its purge process to delete or anonymize the Personal Data. If you request a copy of such Personal Data within 60 days of termination, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. will provide you with a copy of such Personal Data.
- In the course of providing the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. may use Subprocessors to Process the Personal Data. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.’ use of any specific Subprocessor to process the Personal Data must be in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and must be governed by a contract between Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. and Subprocessor.
Data Protection Officer
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd. has appointed a designated Data Protection Officer who can be reached at: