This Website is run by Satori Health & Wellness Coaching Ltd (referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”).
USER RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS WHO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE USING YOUR DEVICE OR INTERNET CONNECTION
AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
User understands that we make no representations and provide no warranties that the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location; your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of this website, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other websites or any easily discoverable information about you. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email, at [email protected].
FEES AND PAYMENTS
In order to purchase the Products on line, you will be required to pay applicable fees on the Websites (“fee-based services“). The rates and payment terms will be posted on the relevant web pages on the Websites. We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, convert a free-of-charge service to a fee-based service, and alter any of the aforementioned rates and payment terms. All fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars (CAD), unless expressly stated otherwise. Any changes in Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd.’s fee schedule will take effect immediately after being posted on the Websites.
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd offers monthly and yearly subscriptions to its Premium services. Subscription payment will include automatic renewal of the subscription fees (monthly or yearly). By subscribing to the Premium services, you agree to be charged on a recurring basis. This means that at the end of the billing period of your monthly/yearly subscription, you will be billed automatically for a similar billing period (monthly or yearly) until you cancel your subscription.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner (or the licensee) of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may download and/or print off one copy of extracts of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may (in a non-commercial context) draw the attention of others to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not further use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us (or our licensors as appropriate).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT POLICY
It is the policy of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to the support page on the website or to our physical address: Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd –
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. “XYZ copyright”, “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”,etc);
A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
We do not promise that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice to you. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
RESTRICTED USES OF THE WEBSITE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (as set out below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar request (commonly known as ‘spam’).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
When using the Websites, you agree to: (i) abide by all applicable local and international laws, regulations and rules; (ii) take full account for all acts or omissions associated with your access and use of the Websites, and the access and use of Websites by anyone on your behalf; (iii) comply with any instructions and technical specifications provided by Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd, to enable the proper functionality of the Websites, including by not altering or modifying any computer code provided to you; (iv) communicate your requests, queries and other submissions with respect to your use of the Websites, only to Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd; (v) refrain from interfering with, circumventing, manipulating, or disrupting the operation, or the functionality of the Websites; and (vi) avoid transferring your account details to any other person without Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd’s explicit prior written consent.
When using the Websites, You agree to refrain from willfully, or carelessly
- breaching these Terms or any other applicable rules and instructions that Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may convey with respect to the use of the Websites, and the Services;
- interfering with or disrupting the functionality of the Websites;
- circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Websites, and any Service offered through the Websites;
- sending automated or machine-generated search queries;
- uploading false, inaccurate, or misleading content;
- uploading content which is not compatible with the defined topics, or with the rules of behavior, in any of the Services offered through the Websites;
- using robots, crawlers and similar training programs to collect and compile content from the Websites and Products, for the purposes of competing with the Websites or with other Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd services, or in such ways that may impair or disrupt the Websites’ functionality;
- displaying the Websites or any part of them in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking, including in-line linking, to elements on Websites, such as images, videos and connections, independently from the web pages of the Websites on which they originally appear;
- impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- collecting or processing personal information of the Websites’ users without their explicit consent;
- uploading commercial content, including advertisements, sponsorships, solicitations, endorsements and public relations material, except as expressly permitted and in designated zones only.
The Websites serves all Internet users. However, certain services may be available to registered users only.
If you wish to purchase a Product or subscribe to Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd via the Websites, you must first open a personal account. The registration is free of charge and it will enable you to access basic features, share and upload content, receive news and information to your e-mail box and train with features on the Websites. While Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd’s Websites are available for use by everyone, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd sells Products and Services only to adults. By registering on the Websites or/and purchasing or subscribing to Products, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older or you have the consent of your legal guardian.
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may opt to charge different registration fees in the future or change its pricing policy in respect to the Websites and its Products. Registration fees will be required only following the posting of prior notice on the Websites and/or Products, but Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd is under no obligation to notify you in person of any change in the registration policy. If you do not consent to the terms in the notice, or fail to settle your registration fees to Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd’s satisfaction, then your account on the Websites will be terminated.
When you register with the Websites, you will be asked to provide certain contact and personal details. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering and impair the ability to provide you with the Services on the Websites and to contact you. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you will not be able to register with the Websites.
To log in, you must use your personal details such as: email address and password. Alternatively, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may provide you with a password for accessing your account and may from time to time establish and require additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing your account, or for accessing certain Services on the Websites.
You agree to maintain your personal details in absolute confidentiality and refrain from disclosing it to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
You are fully accountable for any outcome that may result from your failure to provide complete details in the course of the registration process, from your failure to keep your account details in confidence, and for any use or misuse of your account on the Websites as a result of conveying your details to someone else.
You may terminate your account at any time, by sending a request for termination or by accessing your profile page within the Websites. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may require you to verify your termination notice by sending an additional termination request message, by e-mail to support via [email protected] or through any other means, as a prerequisite for termination of your account. Your account on the Websites will be terminated not later than 72 hours following your notification, and from that date of termination you will no longer be able to access your account.
Notwithstanding any remedies that may be available under any applicable law, Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may temporarily or permanently deny, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account, prohibit you from accessing the Websites and take technical and legal steps to keep you off the Websites, if Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd believes that
- you have abused your rights to use the Websites; or
- you deliberately submitted false information; or,
- you have performed any act or omission that violates any applicable law, rules, or regulations; or,
- you have performed any act or omission which is harmful or likely to be harmful to Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd, or any other third party, including other users and suppliers of Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd; or,
- you made use of the Websites to perform an illegal act, or for the purpose of enabling, facilitating, assisting or inducing the performance of such an act; or,
- you conveyed your account access code to another person; or,
- you are in debt to Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd or to another person with respect to any transactions made on or through the use of the Websites.
SITE AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY
The availability and functionality of the Websites depend on various factors and elements, including software, hardware and communication networks, partially provided by third parties. These factors are not fault free, and Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd does not warrant otherwise.
TERMINATION OF OPERATION
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may at all times, in its sole discretion, terminate the operation of the Websites, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently. Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may not give any notice prior to the termination of the Websites. At any time, content or a Service on the Websites, may be blocked, removed or deleted without maintaining any backup copy.
You agree and acknowledge that Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd does not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the Websites’ operations and loss of any data as a result.
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd may from time to time change the Terms, including any and all documents, forms and policies incorporated thereto. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after an initial notification was posted on the Websites’ homepage or any other relevant web pages on the Websites. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Websites, unless the Terms are amended to comply with legal requirements, where in such cases the amendments will become effective as required.
Your continued use of the Websites after the changes to the Terms have taken effect constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended Terms, then you must avoid any further use of the Websites.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR WEBSITE
- If you submit any contribution to this Website, including via the Discussion Forums (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio), then such content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, right to store, modify (where reasonably necessary to allow publication), copy and publish the contribution on the Website and to make it available to third parties. If you wish to keep your content confidential or do not want to grant us these rights, then please do not submit your contribution to the Discussion Forums.
- Furthermore, by submitting your contribution to the Website, you warrant that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above; it is not defamatory; it does not infringe any law or third party rights; that it has not been copied from any third party and you will be required to reimburse us in respect of all legal fees, damages and other expenses that we may incur as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT SATORI HEALTH u0026amp; WELLNESS COACHING LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
SATORI HEALTH u0026amp; WELLNESS COACHING LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEB SITE’S CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SATORI HEALTH u0026amp; WELLNESS COACHING LTD’s SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SATORI HEALTH u0026amp; WELLNESS COACHING LTD BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING) OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd, employees, attorneys, and agents (“Indemnitees“) against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the Indemnitees may incur (i) in connection with your use of the Site or any hyperlinked web site or (ii) resulting from content you supply.
OTHER DOCUMENTS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Our website and any products or services available on or via the website are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR WEBSITE, PURCHASE OR ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO US. We do not knowingly or intentionally process information about any individual under the age of 18.
In the event that any term of this User Content Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void, invalid, illegal, unenforceable or non-binding, it shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal, effective and binding, giving effect to the purpose of the original term to the maximum extent possible. In the event that such modification of the term is not possible, it shall be deleted from this User Content Agreement. Where a term is defective only because of a partial term, sub-clause or part-provision of a term, and such modification is not capable of remedying the defect, that defective partial term, sub-clause or part-provision alone shall be deleted. No deletion of any term or partial term, sub-clause or part provision under this clause shall affect the validity of the remainder of this User Content Agreement or any other terms contained herein.
We may assign, transfer or otherwise deal with, in any way whatsoever, any of our rights and obligations under this User Content Agreement. We may need to do this, for example, if we sell part or all of our business, in order to obtain credit from a third party, where we engage subcontractors, or in connection with the enforcement of our rights. Where we do assign, transfer or otherwise deal with our rights and obligations under this User Content Agreement, we will try to give you notice of such action.
You may not assign, transfer or otherwise deal with, in any way whatsoever, any of your rights and obligations under this User Content Agreement.
Any failure to exercise or delay by us in exercising any of the rights or remedies that we may have under this User Content Agreement or otherwise shall not constitute a waiver of those rights or remedies, or any other rights or remedies that we may have against you or any other person at any time. Any exercise of our rights and remedies under this User Content Agreement or otherwise shall not restrict us in any way from the further exercise of those same rights or remedies, or any other rights or remedies that we may have against you or any other person at any time.
The section headings are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provision of this Agreement. Any graphics or annotations provided in connection with this Agreement are for illustration purposes only and do not constitute part of the Agreement and changing a graphic does not qualify as a change to this Agreement. The list of Prohibited Products and Activities is separately maintained, and modifications thereto will not qualify as a change to this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Save and except as expressly provided in this User Content Agreement, no person other than a party to this agreement shall have any rights or remedies (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise) in respect of this User Content Agreement.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The rights and remedies arising under this User Content Agreement are in addition to any rights and remedies arising under law.
We do not endorse any specific products, processes, service providers, diets, or other information that may be mentioned on our Website (including, those promoted by any advertisers or advertising sponsors).
Please forward all complaints and enquiries to:
Satori Health u0026amp; Wellness Coaching Ltd
Address:1152 chapman street
Email: [email protected]